Friday, March 03, 2006

COLLECTION UPDATE

Today I decided to add a special location for my game music collection, so if anyone wanted to view it they will not have to search through my articles for it. So from now on the following link at the end of this article will house my collection. There will be a permanent link to it also in the links section. From time to time I list new additions to my collection, and I will continue to publish those on my blog. The new space for my collection will be specific to that topic. It will be updated only to add any new items. I think this will work out a lot better too. Thanks to all who read this blog and and I will try to make it a unique source of game music information as long as I can. So here is the new link which will host my collection from now on:
  • View My Game Music Collection
  • No comments: