Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cap'n Crunch to debut soon...

Not willing to let Cap'n Crunch: Intergalactic Bounty Hunter become just a series of sketches, I've decided to create comics for it! As soon as I finish the first page I will post it here. More than likely I'll have a new page every week. Of course if I'm able to create more pages in a week I'll put them up. I didn't want to start off with an origin tale, so the first story begins in the middle of a battle. I am surprised that it is a lot of fun developing this. Hopefully one day I'll have completed a bunch of different stories with the Cap'n.

I am in the midst of creating a preview trailer for it to put on youtube, so here is a quick look at a sketch for it. You may have to click to enlarge.

Who's that on the lower left there? You'll have to wait and see!

I have another game music delivery on the way soon, and I can't wait to report on all the new music!

Until Next Time...

No comments: