Tuesday, June 01, 2010

DARKNESS RISING CHAPTER 1



The chapter 1 title card is revealed!

I am sorry there were no updates to this page for so long. Last Fall my mother had major surgery and a lot of hard work was required on the part of my family and myself to help her get through it. She's doing ok now, but things were rocky at first. Unfortunately soon after that, tragically, on February 4th, 2010 my father passed away.



My dad was a special guy, and losing him was a tremendous blow to my family. I've never known anyone else who worked so hard to support his family. He spent the last years of his life suffering severe illness, and at least he is now at peace, God Bless him always.

  • Online Obituary
  • It took a while for me to get back to the drawing board with things, quite literally. Now that I am back though I hope you will enjoy this fan webcomic featuring Batman and Megaman. This story has been in my head for so long, I just really wanted to see it happen. I welcome your comments and criticisms, and hope you will collect it and spread the word! The one thing I can promise from the story is that there will be lots of action and fanservice. The title "Darkness Rising" came about because it just fits.

    That's all for now, I will leave you with a photo of me with Mr. Nobuo Uematsu from 12/12/09:
  • 1 comment:

    music hub said...

    yeah! i love this