Saturday, August 09, 2008

RIZ-ZOAWD Looks Promising...

It looks like a fantastic game, doesn't it? Many sites have screen shots, but only a few name the composers for this game, and I wanted to spread the word. It's Hitoshi Sakimoto and Michiko Naruke! I went to the official site and listened to the music there, and got really excited. I hope it comes out in English. There are trailers on youtube, but the official site is really neat. I am looking forward to seeing more!
  • Visit the Official RIZ-ZOAWD site!
  • Legend of Xanadu playthrough video Progress:

    I've been working on the Legend of Xanadu Video Playthrough series for my youtube channel, and will post parts 23 & 24 soon. As I'm playing through, I am enhancing the Legend of Xanadu help page with all new hints, chronological orders of events and sample videos to help with some of the difficult puzzles in the game. When complete, the game will be much easier for those who would like to play it, but don't know Japanese.

    *If you had tickets for the August 23rd Play! concert that was canceled, and your tickets were being held for will call:

    I called the box office regarding my refund on August 8th, and noticed no action was taken yet as of today. So I called again today and was informed that they will have all refunds processed within five days. I hope that information will be useful to you.

    THANKS FOR 10,000 HITS!!

    Thanks to those who visit my page! I will post the traditional drawing soon. I just have to finish it... If you look at the site counter at the bottom of this page, you'll see I changed the Megaman up with a new drawing which was just completed today. In the links section I added links to the CocoeBiz Youtube Channel as well as my own.

    See you next time!
  • No comments: