Sunday, January 14, 2007

Update 1-14-07

Today I made a few changes I thought would be worthwhile. Now there's a little gallery spotlighting my favorite moments in my journey of collecting game music, and I'll have a different piece of art posted every week. Now to get the rest of those Atsushi Fukai CDs before they sell out :)
I have numerous things in the works, but I get so ambitious at times I don't get them done when I would like. Here is a list of things to come:
A Guide to Collecting Ys Soundtracks
A Guide to completing The Legend of Xanadu
A Tribute to Dragon Spirit
Mega Man vs. Bass: To the Death (Perhaps it's too soon to list this here, but it's gonna knock your socks off! I figured by listing it, I'll stay motivated to see it through to the end.) Just wait and see!
Now, keep listening to game music and make sure it is loud!

No comments: