Thursday, March 15, 2007

Play! Hartford Cancelled?!!

Well, it appears the Play! A Video Game Symphony Concert scheduled for March 29th in Hartford, CT has been cancelled. I noticed all information regarding the show had been pulled from the official Play! site when I was ready to purchase tickets, so I called the Bushnell Center for details. They stated that the show was indeed cancelled, and according to them, the show could still happen next year. Don't worry, if I know JMP productions, this was done for a good purpose. Who knows, maybe something even more exciting will come from this!
Did any of you out there purchase tickets? I recommend calling or contacting the Bushnell at (860)987-6000. The Bushnell site has no information regarding this matter, and if anything changes I'll surely post it.

No comments: