Wednesday, November 22, 2006

DANCING MAD TO BE PERFORMED AT PLAY!

That's right, the masterpiece of a final battle composition by Mr. Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy VI will be a part of Play! A video game Symphony when it returns to Stockholm Sweden next Summer! Two concerts have been announced for Stockholm on June 2nd, Saturday 2007! One will take place at 3:00pm and another at 7:30pm. Tickets go on sale Monday, November 27th, 2006. So far no guests have been announced, but I'll post any news as soon as more announcements are made. Since it has been my dream to see Dancing Mad performed for a very long time, I will undoubtedly make the trip to Sweden, and report on my experiences just as I have done in the past. Please read more at the official site for the event!
  • Play! A Video Game Symphony
  • Keep the game music revolution going!
  • No comments: