Sunday, April 29, 2007

NEW MEGA MAN SKETCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!


I hope you will enjoy this little sketch video I made of Mega Man. I had a lot of fun doing it and I've wanted to do something like this for a long time.

I have begun adding pictures of my autographed Game Soundtracks on the collection page. So I guess my update wasn't complete after all... All of the new pictures will be ready soon.
You'll find a link to it in the links section on the right!

Waiting for a number of awesome Game Music CDs to arrive. I'll have full coverage on them when they all get here.

Catch you later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, nice blog!

There are currently no liscense-free images of Koji Kondo on the english language wikipedia. I'd like to use your pic of Koji Kondo! I would of course give credit to you, and link to your blog.

It would definitely be an valuable service to us wikipediers to have an image of Koji Kondo on the article about Koji Kondo!

Please email me at exvivomortis(at)gmail.com

(with the "@" symbol rather than "(at)", of course)